“discover with local expert” Govt. Reged. No.: 61846/ 065/066  |  Tourism Reged. No.:  1111

The four travel documents you need as a foreigner before you can enter Tibet are:

  • The Chinese Visa. You can apply for this at a Chinese Embassy in your country.
  • The Tibet Tourism Bureau Permit (TTB). You cannot enter Tibet without this permit.
  • The Alien Travel Permit (PSB). This permit is required to enter restricted areas in Tibet (see below for more details).
  • The Military Permit. This permit is required if you are travelling to military sensitive areas within Tibet.

Quick Enquiry