Manaslu and Rupina La Trek is a journey through the historical place of Nepal, named as Gorkha. This strenuous trip passes several striking Nepali countryside and ethnic villages and it offers the grand views of the Manaslu region peaks, green hills, gorges, and glaciers. It is a perfect combining trip of lower and upper Manaslu and finally with Annapurna region.
Rupina La pass with Manaslu trekking is fruitful to find out the mysteries of the history when Nepal was divided into multiple mini-states. It is the land of Prithvi Narayan Shah who unified Nepal as a single nation. The trek includes various naturally sophisticated destinations and crossing the Rupina La, you join the main Manaslu circuit trail. Barpak village is one of them, which is a picturesque village mainly inhabited by Gurung people. Following the wonderful sceneries of the Manaslu Conservation Area Project (MCAP), you walk through the bank of the Budi Gandaki River. Crossing the Larke pass (5160m) is the next thing to do by the trekkers. It is located at the base of the world’s 8th tallest peak, Mt. Manaslu (8156m). The sights of Mt. Manaslu, Ganesh, Himalchuli, Peak 29 (Ngadi Chuli), Buddha Himal, Glaciers and frozen Lakes can be explored from there. Manaslu Rupina La Pass is also spectacular due to the cultural aspects along with natural diversity. The trail is dotted by the ethnic villages, including Gurung, Magar, Brahmin, and Chhetris. The upper section of the Manaslu region is populated by the Tibetan communities, who have striking culture and lifestyle. Finally, the trek ends in the Annapurna region.
Manaslu circuit trek via Rupina La Pass is one of the striking treks that Adventure Club Trek organizes. Our professional Manaslu guides, experienced porters and our excellent trip arrangement make your trek outstanding. Please, contact us for the detailed information.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu ( 1,300m)
- Day 02: KATHMANDU: Sightseeing and trek preparation
- Day 03: Drive to Barpak (1,900), Overnight at Barpak
- Day 04: Trek from Barpak to Sumbe Khadi
- Day 05: Trek from Sumbe Khadi to Dandakhadka
- Day 06: Trek from Dandakhadka to Bherikhadka
- Day 07: Hike up to the Rupinala Base camp
- Day 08: Crossing over the Rupinala pass and overnight at Boudha Himal Base camp
- Day 09: Trek from Boudha Himal Base camp to Jongchet
- Day 10: Trek from Jongchet to Syangyen
- Day 11: Trek from Syangyen to Nyak
- Day 12: Trek from Nyak to Deng
- Day 13: Trek from Deng to Namrung
- Day 14: Trek from Namrung to Samagoan
- Day 15: Rest day at Samagoan for Acclimatization
- Day 16: Trek from Samagoan to Samdo
- Day 17: Trek from Samdo to Larke Phedi
- Day 18: Trek Dharamsala- Cross Larkya la and trek to Bimthang
- Day 19: Trek from Bhimthang to Dharapani
- Day 20: Trek from Dharapani to Shree Chour
- Day 21: Drive from Shree Chour to Kathmandu via Beshisahar: 8-9 hrs drive
- Day 22: Transfer to airport for final departure
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu ( 1,300m)
Day 02: KATHMANDU: Sightseeing and trek preparation
Day 03: Drive to Barpak (1,900), Overnight at Barpak
Day 04: Trek from Barpak to Sumbe Khadi
Day 05: Trek from Sumbe Khadi to Dandakhadka
Day 06: Trek from Dandakhadka to Bherikhadka
Day 07: Hike up to the Rupinala Base camp
Day 08: Crossing over the Rupinala pass and overnight at Boudha Himal Base camp
Day 09: Trek from Boudha Himal Base camp to Jongchet
Day 10: Trek from Jongchet to Syangyen
Day 11: Trek from Syangyen to Nyak
Day 12: Trek from Nyak to Deng
Day 13: Trek from Deng to Namrung
Day 14: Trek from Namrung to Samagoan
Day 15: Rest day at Samagoan for Acclimatization
Day 16: Trek from Samagoan to Samdo
Day 17: Trek from Samdo to Larke Phedi
Day 18: Trek Dharamsala- Cross Larkya la and trek to Bimthang
Day 19: Trek from Bhimthang to Dharapani
Day 20: Trek from Dharapani to Shree Chour
Day 21: Drive from Shree Chour to Kathmandu via Beshisahar: 8-9 hrs drive
Day 22: Transfer to airport for final departure
- All airport transfers from arrival to departure.
- Standard twin sharing accommodation in a three star hotel in Kathmandu on bed and breakfast baisis.
- Guided cultural tour in Kathmandu with world heritage entrance fees and privage vehicle.
- Accommodation in comfortable Teahouse while on Manaslu Rupina la trek
- Accommodation on 2 person member tented camp while on Manaslu rupinala larke pass trek
- All ground transfer( Kathmandu to Kathmandu) by bus/Jeep as mentioned in itinerary.
- All camping equipment including the two men tent, staff and kitchen tent, toilet tent during Rupina La Trek.
- Full board meals during the trek (Breakfasts, Lunches and Dinners) with tea/ coffee.
- Round-trip surface transport to and from Kathmandu.
- Government licensed, English-speaking Trekking guide trained in Wilderness First Aid.
- Sharpa porters to carry your luggage during the trek (2 trekkers:1 porter).
- Salary Food, accommodation, drinks, transportation and medicine for the guide and porters.
- Assistant trekking guide (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide).
- Insurance covering all staff, including porters.
- Down jacket and sleeping bag (to be returned after trip completion).
- All necessary paper works, including Special trekking permit for Manaslu Circit Trek .
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- Comprehensive First aid medical kit
- Adventure Club Trek duffle bag, T-shirt and Manaslu Rupina la pass trekking map
- All government and Local Taxes.
- Nepal entry visa:
- Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
- Personal expenses (alcoholic drinks, bottled water, cold drinks, laundry, phone call:
- Personal travel insurance and medical bills.
- International air fares/ flights (Fares and flights can be arranged upon the request).
- Hot shower during the trekking
- Personal trekking equipment
- Insurance with helicopter evacuation
- Tips for guide, porters, driver (Tipping is expected, but it is not mandatory.
Note: Your safety is of the utmost concern whilst you are travelling with Adventure Club Trek. We will make every effort possible to follow the original itinerary but we reserve the right to change that itinerary if a segment of it becomes a safety issue. Certain mountain regions are remote, natural disasters can happen, weather conditions can decline and there can be illness or an injury. To avoid dangerous situations we may occasionally have to make changes to the itinerary to ensure everyone’s safety. That having been said, Adventure Club Trek will strive to provide you with the best possible trekking experience and to keep your safety our number one priority. We thank you for your understanding.
Prior to all our treks and expeditions, we host a Pre-Trip meeting in Kathmandu. The primary purpose of meeting is to provide an opportunity for individuals to ask questions about the forthcoming trek and to introduce them to other team members. The meeting covers topics as diverse as personal equipment and acclimatization and usually involves a hike and some skills training. We believe that pre-trip meeting is very important in order to better preparation of the trekking.
Best Time to Trek to Manaslu Rupina La :
Spring (February, March, April, May) and Autumn (October, November) are the best seasons for the Manaslu Circuit Trek. Trekking in summer/monsoon (June, July) will be affected by rain but summer trek could be a boon for a keen botanist. The trekking routes are crowded during spring and autumn but during monsoon and winter the routes are not packed and you could enjoy rather best of nature